body repair panels

Any body know where to find cab corners for the comanches? I have looked and can't seem to find them floor pans on the other hand are simple to find fenders are to. But the outer corners are in bad shape on my mj and I wuld like to get them replaced before the inners start rusting away.

From another MJ.

The sticky in regards to patch panels had some momentum with replacement cab corners, but I don't think anything ever came of it.

My body shop guy said he could, and has repaired MJ cab corners. It would be expensive. I was lucky enough to find a scrap truck that had good corners, so I cut them out.

If you are worried about rusting out the inner metal, why don't you pull the seat/b pillar plastic, reach into the corner, sand away and then treat with POR15 or a similar product? At least you could protect the structure of the cab back. I will say that my cab corners were pretty rough, but it is the front part of my inner rocker that needs the most work.

I kind of want to make a mold of the corners I have. Maybe somebody could use them to make duplicate corners for us, I don't know.

I was realy hoping to just find some. If I have to I will just get some sheet/metal and bust out the body hammer set and go to work there is enoff of the corners there that I can shape the metal around then cut and weld I just wish there were more parts for these trucks.

I needed two cab corners. The body shop was able to form the piece that needed replaced on one. On the other, too much of it needed replaced so I had a JY cut one off a donor. They charged me $40 for it. Just have them cut above the angles on the top and past the seams on the back and toward the underneath side.