Anyone wanna crawl under their MJ and snap a pic for me?

So I went to completely redo my exhaust back from the manifold today and everything went great except the last part.

The rear hanger on the bed side for the tailpipe is missing. I bypassed this by using one of those cheap universal hangers from Advance Auto but I figured I'd see if someone can shoot a pic for me so I can rig up a more permanent fix. Mine's a long bed, not sure if that makes a difference.

Both MJs I've had were missing this. I dunno if it isn't supposed to have one or if their prone to breaking or what.

Id think if you brought your MJ to a exhaust shop, they would have a rubber bushing and a hanger...Or go to a junk yard with a MJ and take that one off and have it welded on yours...

On mine I cut the tailpipe were it comes down from going over the rear axle so it points at the ground with a cheap 3.5" tip. Also I think if I were in deep water, water couldnt go up into the exhaust pipe.

So I went to completely redo my exhaust back from the manifold today and everything went great except the last part.

The rear hanger on the bed side for the tailpipe is missing. I bypassed this by using one of those cheap universal hangers from Advance Auto but I figured I'd see if someone can shoot a pic for me so I can rig up a more permanent fix. Mine's a long bed, not sure if that makes a difference.

Both MJs I've had were missing this. I dunno if it isn't supposed to have one or if their prone to breaking or what.

This is a SWB

It looks like the SWB is the same or similar to the LWB.

I don't know if I have a picture or not, but I know the hanger bolts to the inside of the rear frame rail (might be cross member on the long bed, its been a few months since I removed it). There should be two small holes in the frame with nuts welded on the backside. IIRC a 10mm took the bolts out... Or snapped them.