Who wants to build me a steering box brace?

possum

Anyone who might like to make some pretty quick cash could do so by building me a steering brace for my 1986 LWB manche. I can take care of shipping and everything from my end, all you gotta do is build it and put it in a box. PM me if you are interested. I have cash and I am 100% serious. I know I could buy one from Rusty's or something but I would rather put the cash in the pocket of a jeepin' brother, you know what I mean? comanche.gif

That is just what I was thinking. I was gonna enter this reply to say that I remembered that I have a different engine in there this piece I want probably won't fit my truck. So I went home on lunch and looked under the front of the manche and I have a big ole crank pulley right in the way so I thought, damn it's a good thing I didn't get one of those 'cause I'm gonna have to do something completely different. So please don't make me a steering brace because I am a R-tard and opened my mouth before I knew what I had going on. I made the modifications I should have known. :oops: :fool: