Bucket Seat Tracks

I've been extremely busy the last month or two and only got a little time during then to work on these. Right now I'm trying to overcome the issue of trying to make it the easiest bolt on add-on while keeping the seat around stock height. I do have a rough prototype but having the issue of seat height (with the seat fully up and sitting as straight as I can, I have about 3" of head room being 6'2"). I will be finishing up a lot of the projects this weekend and will be going full bore at trying to figure out a solution to this with the plan on having the bracket and jigs done by the end of this month.

I also have another item that just need to find a metal supplier to finish it up. If anyone is interested in a tool to help reclock the transfer case, please PM me so I can see how many are in the market for something along those lines.

I would be very interested in some brackets which would allow me to put late model XJ buckets (with the sliders) in my MJ. I have a clean set of 2 door XJ buckets now, and I have ground off the rivets which attached the brackets, and was contemplating making some custom brackets myself. I would rather buy some off you!

Thanks

Tim

• 5 weeks later...