fun today with a 1994 L-6 jeep today with broken bolts

the motor mount bracket [the one going to the block ] all three bolts where broken off in the block ! what a pain ! cut with bolt with a ez cutting wheel on a dremil tool with flex drive app. 1/8'' and turn out the stub with straight blade screw driver bit on a ratchet ...it has now 3 grade ''8''studs /nuts /lock washers ......waiting for parts ...

I had an exhaust stud break off in the head about 2 mm in.

And of course that stuff is the hardest known material man and drill.

So I put everything else back on and said phuck it.

sir sam please try ez zip cut off wheels for the dremel tool -they cut very well with a good screw driver tip with a 1/4'' bit/1/4 ratchet back out ...and i use crc freeze it too

this 1994 jeep is a Cherokee sport ...what rust does to things as i was the R&R the differential [talk about pinion bearing wore out like more then 3/4'' back lash and one cracked axle too] the brake line in the back just peel apart too ,DAMN work,more parts !!! wow what can jeeps take still work ,but the newer ones cars and trucks NOT like this made !!would you all say the same ?? thxs

this jeep is not bad to work on ,but this part is driving me very mad ! mislabeled parts ,label says u.s sizes 3/8'' / 3/16 but its metric 10mmx1mm and china made !! is there any us made brakes out there left ??? :wall: :fs2: