Wanna know what 11 years of rust looks like?

Sir Sam

Okay, Rob, I'll admit I have it good here unless the hurricanes come. I do have to know, what was saved from that truck? I think I need a tetanus shot just looking at it. I am very thankful my mj lived just one winter in the midwest.

Rob and I bought that truck for $125.

well over 200k miles, base model '91 high output.

ran, but trans was blown.

long story short, I saved the wiring harness, light tan mj specific interior, and mj specific parts.

otherwise, it got scrapped. only '91 i've ever owned. and by far not the rustiest one i've bought.

As you can see the exhaust is really rusty, it might even take some WD40 to get those exhaust bolts out.

if you want a good penatrant use aero kroil, everyone calls it kroil. its in a orange can and claims to creep down to one millionth of an inch if used properly (apply a few times a day, a few days before, but just waiting 30 mins does a decent job) its what we use on all the industrial jobs i work at. beats the crap outta the pb blaster junk and wd40

he was joking. :thumbsup: meaning that there's so little rust that even wd40 would work.

Actually I doubt I would need WD40 on those, it would make it easier, but not necessary.

No one ever gets my satire.

I did. On this one anyhow. Your posts are always interesting. And satirical. Sometimes even informative.

Oh you! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: