U bolt size?

Can some direct me to or provide me with the correct U bolt size for the leaf plate on a Dana 44 SUA standard leafs set-up? I'm getting ready to swap over and want all the right parts on hand. Also, recommended place to buy the full set??

Inside diameter is 2.75 inches. Diameter of the threaded bolt can be 1/2", 9/16", or 5/8", depending on how strong you want them to be. The length should be about 8 inches. If you find some that are longer, you can always trim them.

The factory MJ u-bolts are 14mm. That's larger than 1/2" and smaller than 9/16", but closer to 9/16". I've standardized on 1/2" because I work on XJs and MJs (XJs were 12mm), and I figure a new, high-quality 1/2" u-bolt straight from a truck spring shop is at least as good as a 20+ year old 14mm u-bolt that grew up in rust belt country.

I used 9/16" 2.75 inner diameter u-bolts. I could not find any online so I went to a local spring shop (KC spring) and had some made. Took them all of 15 minutes and was about $45 bucks, which was more then I wanted to spend, but at that point I just wanted to do the d44 swap and get it 4x4 again.