low washer

so i took the windshield washer resivor off my parts cherokee and took the second motor out for a brass fitting with elbow which goes to hose and valve and to intake.I'm running it partly on windshield washer fluid.my dads done it on many different cars all his life and it works.any way for my question, when i plug the senser in for low washer (new resivor has it)the light won't come on.i found the problem.the harness that plugs into the light on the guage cluster doesnt have a terminal soooo is there no comanche with a senser for low washer meaning we have another harness or what?really not to worried about this but i thought the cherokee and comanche had the same harness from the doors up.also they may have changed the harness later on in the years.(ho motor era)

The connector is there on the 91-92 HO harness, and not used. When I installed the 97+ XJ washer tank inside the fender well, I hooked up the low washer circuit to the tank, just had to extend the wires so the connector could reach down inside the fender well.

If the low level connector is there, turn on the ignition and short the two pins on the connector together with a piece of wire. The LL indicator light should illuminate on the left side of the cluster. IF the indicator bulb is installed in the cluster. I had to add one.

i did try that.and it does have bulb but like i said the plug in to the guage cluster only has a ground to the bulb.theres no power and no terminal on connector for it.

ok, i have a line running to my intake from my winshield washer resivor with a valve in between to regulate the flow.the alcohol in the washer fluid burns so by adding washer fluid you cut down on fuel because the ecm reprograms from the measurment. even on pulling tractors i see some run on part water for the power side of it. it produces steam witch then boosts your compression ratio.your gonna have to trust me on this.soon I'm gonna try the hydrogen kit off ebay.i really havnt heard any thing bad about it so I'm gonna give it a try.any body else try it yet?

i did try that.and it does have bulb but like i said the plug in to the guage cluster only has a ground to the bulb.theres no power and no terminal on connector for it.

That's odd. I have several Renix clusters laying around and both power and ground is provided for all the indicator lamps via the foil.