Seeing Slayer at Copp's Collesium in Hamilton

Kenosha Warrior

Slayer f-ing rocks! I've seen them a few times. And I partied with them at the Machine Shop here in Flint. My advice is if you don't like black eyes or busted lips you might want to steer away from the mosh pit they can get pretty intense at their shows. If I ain't sore, bruised, or a little bloodied up after exiting the pit I feel cheated. jamminz.gif I say friggin' mosh some heads off and have an awesome time. Get some pics if they allow it you lucky S.O.B. :chillin:

Slayer f-ing rocks! I've seen them a few times. And I partied with them at the Machine Shop here in Flint. My advice is if you don't like black eyes or busted lips you might want to steer away from the mosh pit they can get pretty intense at their shows. If I ain't sore, bruised, or a little bloodied up after exiting the pit I feel cheated. jamminz.gif I say friggin' mosh some heads off and have an awesome time. Get some pics if they allow it you lucky S.O.B. :chillin:

already checked, no photography allowed >.<

I'm psyched, even though its like, 3 months away.

I love em! (btw you spelled 'slayer' wrong - it's SLAYER). I saw em acouple years back at Ozzfest :cheers: Lately though i've been the biggest pantera fan jamminz.gif :chillin:

the ultimate show for me and a few friends would be Pantera, Slayer and Megadeth, and maybe Trivium as they're quite heavy too.

mmm Heavy Metal *heabangs*

sorry guys now i don't mind a little pantera now and then but after that country is the way to go :brows:

:fool:

i might drive up to indy to see them. i really wanted to see them on the unholy alliance tour SLAYER, lamb of god, mastadon, thine eyes bleed dosnt get better than that heh.

What's the official term for that new type of heavy metal (lamb of god and mastadon)? :beerhead:

Do you listen to ISIS or Maserati? I really like that more mellow "stoner rock". :chillin:

sorry guys now i don't mind a little pantera now and then but after that country is the way to go :brows:

i might drive up to indy to see them. i really wanted to see them on the unholy alliance tour SLAYER, lamb of god, mastadon, thine eyes bleed dosnt get better than that heh.

What's the official term for that new type of heavy metal (lamb of god and mastadon)? :beerhead:

Do you listen to ISIS or Maserati? I really like that more mellow "stoner rock". :chillin:

I call it metal.

ISIS is awsome if you like them check out Pelican and Red Sparowes great bands!

Pelican - Drought

Pelican - Last Day Of Winter

Red Sparowes - Buildings Began To Stretch Wide Across The Sky, And The Air Is Filled With A Reddish Glow

Red Sparowes - The Soundless Dawn Came Alive As Cities Began To Mark The Horizon

i recomend thoes tracks for a first listen, they can be found on limewire

i don't really consider lamb of god or mastadon metalcore. when i think metalcore bands like sworn enemy and hatebreed come to mind. true fusions of eastcoast/westcoast hardcore with a more metal root. lamb of god is straight metal in my opinion. mastadon more of an experimental metal. just b.c i can think of no other real category for them.

i don't really consider lamb of god or mastadon metalcore. when i think metalcore bands like sworn enemy and hatebreed come to mind. true fusions of eastcoast/westcoast hardcore with a more metal root. lamb of god is straight metal in my opinion. mastadon more of an experimental metal. just b.c i can think of no other real category for them.
I agree with you, man.

its all just metal. whats with the 'core'? If anything.. core metal is raw, unadulterated, face-stomping metal. Which is SLAYER, LOG, ect. Really heavy, beat-filled $#!&amp;e