stupid dentist

cody4359

i havent been to the dentist since i graduated hs 6 years ago. figured id go in and get a good cleaning. got poked a few times with the pic but nothing to discomfurting. she said my gums might hurt a little later, she was right. my gums hurts soo bad i can't hardly chew a gummy bear lol i hate goin to the darn dentist

me, i love going to the dentist. not because i have perfect teeth (i don't) but because all the people that work there are super hot chicks with their tits hanging out and don't mind throwing them all over you to get to those waaayyyy back spots :brows:

me, i love going to the dentist. not because i have perfect teeth (i don't) but because all the people that work there are super hot chicks with their tits hanging out and don't mind throwing them all over you to get to those waaayyyy back spots :brows:

i want your dentist :drool:

I hate the dentist also. The last time I went he pulled one of my wisdom teeth. They sedated me though, I am deathly afraid of them. Although a hot chick with big breast would have helped. Oh wait, I was out cold she might have been a drag queen ( I hope not).