wheel ?

does anyone know if factory wheels from a ford ranger will fit a 1988 mj 2wd? I'm looking at the aluminum 10 hole rims. i know the bolt pattern is the same but i don't know if the center hole will fit. i tried to put the rims on a 1990 dakota and they would not fit because of the center hole. I'm not sure if the jeeps have the same problem. thanks

does anyone know if factory wheels from a ford ranger will fit a 1988 mj 2wd? I'm looking at the aluminum 10 hole rims. i know the bolt pattern is the same but i don't know if the center hole will fit. i tried to put the rims on a 1990 dakota and they would not fit because of the center hole. I'm not sure if the jeeps have the same problem. thanks

nothing a die-grinder wouldn't fix. I managed to fit Dakota rims on the mj. die-grinded the crap outta the centre till it fit over the dustcap/rotor lip.

YES,

The Ranger rims will interchange with Jeep rims. They have the same 5 X4.5 hole spacing. There is an issue with Hubconsentric vs Lugconsentric. But most people do not have any problems.

I am not positive of all Ford rims, BUT the steel version has 3.75" of BS. A nice CHEAP way to get a bigger tire under a jeep!!! I'll bet the aluminimum version is about the same. I mean if they make one this way it must be needed for some reason right??

Here is some pics of a guy in my club. ALL, his Jeeps have Ford rims on them!!

i3935_62368.jpg

i3934_45848.jpg

i520057_35430.jpg

CW

just so yall know, the 83-88 rangers have a weee bit smaller hub thant hte later model rangers(89 up) i TRIED to put some of my old ranger spares on my MJ when i sold the stockers, but they didnt quite fit on there.... i had an old ford explorer spare(91 up) and it went right over the hubs.