SuperWade2's Cleaning out the Leftover MJ Stuff Sale (CA)

SuperWade2

Now that the MJ is gone :fs1: , I have a few things taking space in the Garage that also need to go...

Original MJ Full Console Insert - Has the Molded Ebrake Plastic Cover, Coin Holder and Intact Mounting tabs

$20 Shipped

p10101313247554.jpg

Nice 5 Spd Shift Boot

$10 Shipped

p10101323256313.jpg

T-Case Bezel

$5 Shipped

p10101343266168.jpg

Cup Holder (mounts to Full console) (I think Rugged Ridge, but not 100% sure)

$10 Shipped

p10101353275418.jpg

3/4" Coil Spring Spacers

$10 Shipped

p10101363286285.jpg

Wade,

Does the console insert have the power mirror switch rectangular cutout near the e-brake slot? It's a piece of perforated plastic that you push out to install the switch.

Not that I can see, no... the coin thing in front of the ebrake slot has screws on the bottom instead of being "melted" into the rest of the insert, but I don't see any additional cutout...

I'm pretty sure I took this out of a 87 MJ Laredo at the Pik-N-Pull a while back

Now that the MJ is gone :fs1: , I have a few things taking space in the Garage that also need to go...

Original MJ Full Console Insert - Has the Molded Ebrake Plastic Cover, Coin Holder and Intact Mounting tabs

$20 Shipped

Nice 5 Spd Shift Boot

$10 Shipped

T-Case Bezel

$5 Shipped

Cup Holder (mounts to Full console) (I think Rugged Ridge, but not 100% sure)

$10 Shipped

Would you do $40 shipped on these four items? Probably all fit in the same box as the console insert? I've got a use for them all.

Thanks,

- Brent

• 4 weeks later...
Find a box yet?

The local shipping place wanted $8 for an empty box that would fit...and quoted another $15-18 or so for shipping, so I was hoping to get one at work, but since I'm in IT, not many PC's or Monitors shipped in longish, thinish boxes. Sorry, still looking.

Archived