girsmj86

comancheman

hey was just readin jp mag and saw ur letter about the galdiator just thought it was pretty cool.

there comment about u not havin any money wasnt cool i mean what jeep owner does :cheers:

thx. i was sort of in one of my lets dis on CDX days and figured i would write in and see if it would make it in the mag. now its time to send pics of my 91 and see if it makes it. :cheers:

and i know. you would think that they would understand the "just empty every pocket" thing since they are not like the rest of the mags that get money thrown at them to build em and stuff. but either way its still funny and i will find a way to buy the gladiator if it comes out, as i am sure most the other members would agree. it will be the only jeep that holds true to the name in a long time.

Alex

i just sent pics and info in on my manche, i hope it makes it into one of the issues..

oh did you guys see that part about the autopsy of the mj? i read the stuff about it.. iam rockin 177hp 224 ft lbs of torque haha jamminz.gif :brows:

yeah i read the article.. after i spent THREE HOURS STARING AT THE TITLE.... commmmmmmanche? haha.

whats the significance of those numbers? isnt that how much a renix 4.0 made?

• 3 weeks later...
So I finally got this JP and read it today (and by the way, nice work getting into the mag!), and I don't think I'll be reading another JP. That John Cappa's a fool in the whole magazine.

yea we went over this once about how childish they are in the mag and stuff. i might try to get my 91 in the mag and then i might be done. even though they do have a comanche and no other mag does, they still don't do enough with it that we here can't do. plus don't you think that any other jeep owner would know that if you own a jeep, you are broke. and it makes it worse if you have a girl also. :cheers:

and i am still waiting for that gladiator since i can't find an older one in good enough shape. :chillin:

Alex