1989 eliminator resto....

hello,so i found this comanche for 150 bucks............thinking i'd just flip it for some quick cash...that was a condition on my wife letting me buy it :bowdown: .......but we bonded on the 100 mile drive home,so now.................this previous toyota guy has fallen in love with a jeep :dunno: trouble is, i don't wanna get rid of mj(no name yet),or my wife.She agreed to let me keep mj around until i get her fixed.......so :cheers: here's hopin she'll change her mind by the time i'm done!!!!!!!!!here she is!

is that rollbar factory?........i was itchin' to see the floorboards and i found.....

dr.rear...

pass.rear....

pass. front

dr front.....gotta go!......more to come on the rustoration!!!!!!lthatoughtta keep me busy for a bit eh?!!!later.

:wrench: Well, i gotrid of all of the rot in my floors now, and i made some templates for the metal work that i need to do, now i just need some cash for sheet metal and primer , rust paint,etc.I started drilling out spotwelds, then i decided it was taking far too long, so when in doubt cut it out!and then eventually i got to this point.........I couldn't believe how far the rust had spread into the inner rockers/firewallhaha...notice the rust trail up to the clutch m. cyl...that one was just a little patch i had to put in directly above the cat......no heat sheild.......is this a factory rollbar???did they even come with them factory??........................Anyways, thats all the time i got for now......more to come!

• 2 weeks later...