Transmission/clutch question

i have an 86 2wd long bed 2.8l manual trans Comanche. my clutch stopped working on me on the way home the other day from work. i was able to start it in first and make it home. i replaced the clutch master and the slave cylinders. bled them like crazy and it was a no go. i could reach the fork with my finger and it moved up and down a great amount so i decided that something was fishy there. i took the transmission out and found there was nothing wrong that i know of. there was a ball the fork road on that was held in by a plastic clip. well that clip broke and the ball fell out. i haven't been able to find a new clip or ball assembly. and I'm wondering is there anything holding the fork in place other then the throw out bearing. I'm just at a loss. does anyone know what i should do and do you have pictures of what its suppose to look like?

when the clutch stopped working i got a limp peddle. nothing there just limp

does anyone have a picture of there idler ball that the clutch fork is on? I'm unable to figure out what holds my idler ball in. there was some plastic around it that was prettymuch gone but i can't find a replacement. has anyone had this problem?

i have an 86 2wd long bed 2.8l manual trans Comanche. my clutch stopped working on me on the way home the other day from work. i was able to start it in first and make it home. i replaced the clutch master and the slave cylinders. bled them like crazy and it was a no go. i could reach the fork with my finger and it moved up and down a great amount so i decided that something was fishy there. i took the transmission out and found there was nothing wrong that i know of. there was a ball the fork road on that was held in by a plastic clip. well that clip broke and the ball fell out. i haven't been able to find a new clip or ball assembly. and I'm wondering is there anything holding the fork in place other then the throw out bearing. I'm just at a loss. does anyone know what i should do and do you have pictures of what its suppose to look like?

when the clutch stopped working i got a limp peddle. nothing there just limp

Go to http://www.quadratec.com does.