Some dome lights

91coMANche

I picked and fixed two of my lights up to install in my truck. Have a bunch I can sell. $15/light shipped. These are the standard B pillar lights that are made in France and will require you to do the standard picking, cleaning, and potentially soldering to get them to work.

Hey man, thanks for the offer but I just bought a clock :( When I was looking for them it was slow but now they are popping up. I would be open to other trades so let me know if you or anyone else has any ideas. Budget boost spacers or 2" lift shackles would be on my list.

Well how about this...I am not here to make money so I'll make you a deal. I bought a clock and its on its way. If it doesn't work I would be much more interested in that trade so I can have a working clock. Fair?

I am going to add a couple more things to the want list like a headliner backing so maybe you have those? Do you have anything you're looking to sell/trade? I could consider stockpiling on stuff I may need.

Sounds good - just let me know!

I picked up two clocks out of a '91 and '92XJ not realizing they wouldn't fit in either of my '88s. Tried to put one in my '92MJ, but the harness for it isn't even present. I guess when you get a radio from the factory that already has a clock on it, then they don't include the clock plug?

I picked up two clocks out of a '91 and '92XJ not realizing they wouldn't fit in either of my '88s. Tried to put one in my '92MJ, but the harness for it isn't even present. I guess when you get a radio from the factory that already has a clock on it, then they don't include the clock plug?

You can easily make the '91+ clocks fit the '90- models. I like the way the '91+ clocks look, same as the left hand message center with the five divisions. Just splice a '90- clock plug following these instructions http://gojeep.willyshotrod.com/HowtoDashClock.htm, you'll have two wires left over just don't use them. I did this in my '90 works great.

You can easily make the '91+ clocks fit the '90- models. I like the way the '91+ clocks look, same as the left hand message center with the five divisions. Just splice a '90- clock plug following these instructions http://gojeep.willyshotrod.com/HowtoDashClock.htm, you'll have two wires left over just don't use them. I did this in my '90 works great.

Ya, I actually did that tonight with one of my '91 clocks. No splicing involved. I pulled the wires out of the 91 plug with the metal prongs still attached and inserted them into their correct positions on an '88 plug. There are even grooves on the bottom on the '88 plug that slide into the slot on the back of the '91 clock :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived