rear brake lines

I just pulled the proportioning valve(height sensor valve) out, got old rusty crap steel line nuts removed from proportionvalve but can't remove those nuts off from brake line splitter block/distribution block. The Lines already broke off so i decided to get new one. Where can i find one like those kind of block? Or i don't need it and buy the adjustable valve http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-G3905/ to replace the old proportioning valve and the splitter block?

:dunno:

picture of my damaged splitter block/distribution block-sorry for blurry picture

advance auto parts # 905-953,

the adjustable is really neat, whats the purpose ??? So you can shut off the rears, or fronts if there is a problem?

thanks! there too many different block to pick. so thanks! BTW- are you sure its right one? there no pic for it and how do u know thats one is right one?

yea its pretty cool, its allow us to able adjust the balance of brake pressure split to rear. full open is full allow 50%-50% front and rear.

full close only let brake back to front.

most of time brake pressure tend to be more than 50% on front and 40-50% on rear

I'm not happy with this part number that advance auto parts gave to me

its gave me part with only two ports not three ports like my damage one. I need three ports. :headpop:

I has been wait for few days for wrong part.

the wrong part that I got look like this one

905-953-007.jpg

do you think this one should be work since its have 3 ports

http://www.ecklers.com/corvette-brake-d ... -1962.html

I don't mind what size of brake steel line nuts since I'm gonna replace them all on rear brake anyway

I went with a stock Cherokee prop valve for the front of my 90 (double booster added and rear prop deleted.). seems to work just fine. :thumbsup:

does it look same as mj?

therer two lines come from front to rear. so i don't know how its exact work with proportioning valve

mind to tell me more about it? what about the rear height lever sensor? one of line go to proportiong, other line is go to front(master cylinder area- i can't see where exact it go), one line from proportioning go to rear brake.

its pretty confuse so if you want me draw pic then let me know