MJ tail lights and drop hitch

Huntingman2706217

no problem... this style is used generally on RV's to pull cars behind them... but i ran it and a 6in drop on my dodge cummins and it was still high... i pulled car trailers and verything else with it with no problems... can also be flipped and mounted on a car hauler for a winch that plugs into a reciever hitch...

griffin g.a.

drop hitch $40 shipped

MJ tail lights $60 shipped... no breaks or cracks... alittle fading but could be buffed out... right in the 90 degree bend theres i think on each tail light a little nick but thats it...

pics here...

http://www.cherokeeforum.com/f11/drop-h ... post793030

Is there any ways we could talk about the price of the drop hitch? I was thinking 20ish me pay for shipping? my zip is 33542 and would like to know about shiping. Also could you send me a few more pic's thanks

Brandon

griffin g.a.

drop hitch $40 shipped

MJ tail lights $60 shipped... no breaks or cracks... alittle fading but could be buffed out... right in the 90 degree bend theres i think on each tail light a little nick but thats it...

pics here...

http://www.cherokeeforum.com/f11/drop-h ... post793030

Is there any ways we could talk about the price of the drop hitch? I was thinking 20ish me pay for shipping? my zip is 33542 and would like to know about shiping. Also could you send me a few more pic's thanks

Brandon

i can take more pics yes... but $20 plus shipping is gonna be the same thing as $40 shipped lol... this thing aint light... it drops like 6 or 8 inches i think... lol... i can get more pics and measurements if you like... i paid $85ish shipped for it...

is that drop hitch homemade? just curious. i needed something like that for my 00 XJ about 2 years ago. I ended up welding a 2" reciever tube to my tiny 1 1/2" hitch so I could use a drop hitch with the small lift in the XJ. Found out, me welding on any part of the hitch is illegal in MN. hahahaha how do they enforce that?

I'm about to build a bumper and my truck will be lifted but I still don't know If ill even need one. I was thinking about using bubble envelope to shove it into :yes: thank you

Brandon

bubble wrap or not it doesnt matter... goes by weight... unless itll fit in a flat rate box but its not going to...

is that drop hitch homemade? just curious. i needed something like that for my 00 XJ about 2 years ago. I ended up welding a 2" reciever tube to my tiny 1 1/2" hitch so I could use a drop hitch with the small lift in the XJ. Found out, me welding on any part of the hitch is illegal in MN. hahahaha how do they enforce that?

no its not home made... RV companies sell them...

Archived