Dome Light wiring question...

I am doing the LED upgrade in the DIY section, but I figured more people will look at this one in the Tech section.. I am having trouble figuring out where these wires go...

LED pad...

and the Pillar wiring... (black/white, black, and red)

I am wondering which of the wires goes where... Pretty sure red/red black/black, but what about the black and white?

Thanks

Hmm. I'm doing the led dome light conversion in the diy section... He only put two wires in... I don't know how to put just two wires in when there are 3 wires... I don't have a striped wire on my led light pad...

Mine is different I only have two wires for the LEDs... Can I just splice them together? I tried just touching each one together... Nothing when I cut the wires.. The other dome light shut off and it won't turn back on with doors open..

Anyone have a diagram of what that wire actually is/does?

The black/white wire goes to the door jamb switches. When you open the door this wire is connected to ground. The black wire is always grounded. The red is hot at all times thru a fuse. If you want your lights to come on when the door opens just use the black/white and red wires. Leave the black wire unconnected. Hope this helps.

Figured it out! Thanks guys! Turns out, had a blown fuse... Lol

Question. The original fuses in the truck now are a bit bigger than the ones I have... I have ones for my Tj which are a little smaller... Where can I get the big ones again?