Brake Lines ???

Got a free Idea for you to try... Take the hardline clamp off that holds it on the body and straiten it out and remount it lower. I did it to mine and can try to get some pics tommorrow. I also think YJ lines are longer IIRC.

Cole

Wasn't there a thread on this topic about a week ago? Listing a whole bunch of possibilities? I think the one the author chose was from a Dodge truck, but don't rely on my memory unless you have a death wish.

Search might be your friend in this case.

Wasn't there a thread on this topic about a week ago? Listing a whole bunch of possibilities? I think the one the author chose was from a Dodge truck, but don't rely on my memory unless you have a death wish.

Search might be your friend in this case.

yes there was and from that post this is what you had to say

"Keep in mind two things: First, the guy who wrote that article was doing a WJ brake conversion, and the WJ calipers are totally different from the MJ calipers. What fits them may or may not fit an MJ. And secondly, he made up his list by looking at pictures on a web site. He says right in his write-up that he doesn't know if the ones he didn't use will fit.

Advice like that is dangerous."

So I just wanted to no in the end what worked and what you guys used.