Trouble passing smog test!

My 88 4.0 5spd 2wd can't seem to pass smog. The tech says he replaced the O2 sensor and now it's running super rich. He tested the temp sensor and it's fine. I replaced the MAP about 2 weeks ago. He says he thinks it's going to be a bad computer. Since he has my truck for at least another day, can you guys think of any other causes for the rich fuel? Is the computer something I can pull from a JY or should I buy a new one? This is getting frustrating and expensive.

can't say for sure, but usually a rich fuel mixture is due to a temperature sensor, but not sure that our computer monitors that. I will have to dig in the factory manual later on this evening to see. Other thing to check fuel pressure for a leaking fuel injector. I will see if there is anything when I get done with my honeydo and post up.

Hopefully I will get my truck back from the shop on Thursday. The owner/mechanic seems to know what to test but i don't think the MJ is a priority for him. I really need to learn how to do this work for myself. The labor and mark-up costs are killing me. I'll be glad to get this smogged so I can move on to the transmission swap.