Stripping a 2000 Cherokee

I wasn't sure where to post this. This section seemed close.

I have a dead 2000 Cherokee in my yard. I've taken it mostly apart (axles, lift kit, tranny, transfer case, etc.) and I'm close to getting rid of it. I'd like to know what parts I can strip off it that will work on my 1990 Comanche. I've already got the door seals on my list, but I'm sure I'm missing a few bits here and there I can make use of. Any tips or advice would be most welcome. Thanks!

the doors and mirriors are a good upgrade in my opnion, you have to swap the door latches. pretty easy, i just got a small piece of 3/16 flat bar and drilled 2 holes in it then welded nuts over the holes in the flat bar so you can adjust you door. the front header panel, hood and fenders swap also, along with dash but then you have alot a wiring to play with. the motor and t-case, front axle, rear axle i believe you would have to get spring over brackets or sumthin. anybody feel free to correct me or add somthing i missed.

Thanks for the great ideas. The doors aren't going to work as the Cherokee was my bush basher and they're pretty beat up and well, holy. The mirrors are a good idea. My roommate wanted them for his Samurai, but I doubt he'll make them fit. The rear axle in the Cherokee was the 29 spline Chrysler 8.25 which I sold, as the Comanche has the D44 which is a bit better I find.

Thanks for all the good tips, looking forward to wrenching the good out of the Cherokee!