WTB Comanche San Diego, CA

codyyy

Looking for an MJ. I have a tight budget to work with so stock would be good. Preferably 6 cyl., auto, 4x4, though I'll consider anything. Shortbed or longbed does not matter. If it needs some TLC that is fine, but nothing major. I checked Craigslist around my area, didn't find too much. Thanks.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/2104397693.html

I am going to sell my 1st MJ but it is 2.5 4spd. I saw this one in

Riverside criagslist and it's pretty close to what you are looking for. Good luck!!

I saw that one, it is pretty nice but a 2 hour drive from me. I might still give a call just to see. How much did you want for your MJ?

A two hour drive? Really? I drove 13 hrs to get my first 86 (GA to PA, then back), 4 hours to get Betty one way, 5 hours to get Onyx one way, and 4 hours to buy Betty back again.

If you want a truck you have to put in a little work to get one. I just drove 3 hrs to get my donor rig. It is all in how bad you really want/need it.

I completely agree with shelbyluvv. If it's the one you really want, 2 hours is no big deal. Take someone with you and make a day of it. I don't have a price yet on my 89. I need to get the 88 sea worthy before I sell the 89. It will be 3-4 weeks before I accomplish that.

I just saw a Street Comanche on SD CL and posted it in the "Other" section!!

• 2 weeks later...
Looking for an MJ. I have a tight budget to work with so stock would be good. Preferably 6 cyl., auto, 4x4, though I'll consider anything. Shortbed or longbed does not matter. If it needs some TLC that is fine, but nothing major. I checked Craigslist around my area, didn't find too much. Thanks.

So did you get to Riverside to see the Commanche? Not likely with all the rain. Frankly you have to be willing to go to L.A. Riverside, and Orange County to get a better choice. Most likely you should budget $3K and you will get something that does not need too much work. You are better off to pay for a better truck than to try and fix a cheap piece of junk.