Goodyear MT/R Kevlar

xjrev10

Goodyear MT/R Kevlar-

Found a excellent deal on a set of 35s for the xj. Anybody run these and what is your take on them. Please compare them to other you have had so I can get a good idea. I never really done any reasearch on these things cuz I figured I would never buy them. Why? I don't know. I'm specificly looking for someone who has had them in the snow. Whether wet and sticky snow to dry sugary snow. I appreciate the input.

I don't need braggin up sidewalls, I have seen a brand new one catch a rock on our new Grant in Aid ORV Trail up here in MN, and rip the sidewall right open.

I just put a set of these on the back of my manche, they are 31's. I was running BFG AT's which I really liked, but now that I have these on there I Love them. They are a Sweet tire, but they make a good amount of noise. They also ride a little rough under 10 mph but anything over that they ride smooth. Also my guy that mounted and balanced them hardly had to use any weights to balance them! I'd say if you don't mind a hum and you get a deal, go for it! :bowdown:

I love mine and am watching for another deal to get a pair for the front. :brows:

Very happy with them on my TJ on far...Only a couple trips, but got some snow, some mud, some big granite while wheeling and was VERY happy...aired down to 8psi or so and they seemed really grippy when I needed. Better than the Mickey Thompson MTZ's that I replaced em with. Not very deep snow..will be heading to our snow run in the Sierra's in Feb and looking forward to some deeper stuff.

http://picasaweb.google.com/wade.leishm ... directlink

Cool Thanks guys. Nice pictures BTW. Thats some beautiful country!

Glad to hear someone compare them to MTZs. I was considering those for either my 01 CTD or one of the MJs. (l don't like one specific tire yet so i figure i would try as many as I can)

Id like someone to compare them to KM2s which I currently run on my XJ.

My friend has them on his YJ in the 31" flavor and they do pretty good in mud.. Not deep mud but sloppy stuff they pull through and for sand and softer dirt he would just sink right in( not aired down ) I've yet to hear great things about them with snow.... I'm stuck between getting 32" km2s and 33" duratracs...

They are boss, just rotate and inflate and they won't cup or wear funny. I have 3 sets, 33's currently on my XJ, 37's which will be replacing the 33's and 30s that are on the stock MJ.

I like them better than the BFG's just more grip all around, but I do think the BFGs wear better, but if you keep the inflation up on the mtrs then your set.

I'll throw some pics up later today, I also have then on my MJ trailer project, just search ... MJ 2x2 ...

• 2 weeks later...