broke my pinkie toe, I think....

mjeff87

I've not been having good luck with my feet/toes lately.....

this morning, I caught the very edge of the bedroom door frame with the tip of my little toe getting dressed. It's now about 4X normal size and BLACK/BLUE, and I think it's broken (no, I'm not going to the doc to spend ungodly amounts of $$$ to confirm the diagnosis either).

I swear I've severed digits and limbs off that hurt less than this toe does right now. How can something so small and insignificant cause so damn much pain???

Seriously thinking about taking a couple percocets I have left over from when I chopped my other toe tip off a couple of months ago :banana:

Jeff

too late for that.... :clapping:

it's prolly gonna hurt 3X as much tomorrow, but for now I'm gonna get a good night's sleep.

the irony is that I have to take my wife for her first round of physical therapy Wednesday morning (she had invasive knee surgery last week) to the same doc who treated me a couple months ago. I'm gonna ask for a group discount LOL

g'night y'all

Jeff

I did the same thing on Thanksgiving day a few years back, whole right side of my right foot turned black/blue and swelled up..... nothing you can do really, just a waste of money to see a doctor about that as they can't really do anything about it themselves, other than "here's some percosets!" :yes: