HELP! REALLY need your help!

I really need someone to help me get my manche running! :eek: 87 2.5 4x2. Need someone to take a few pictures of the vacuum block near the throttle body and where the lines off of it go. Mine had a couple of lines broken off, :dunce: and I can't find the pieces to figure it out. :dunno: It is keeping me from getting it running. :fs1:

Please, have mercy on this situation, Please, please, purtty please? :D

Only one more piece of help needed. The two vacuum lines to the TAC sensor in the cover of the TB, the top one goes EXACTLY where, and the bottom one goes EXACTLY where? The diagrams show them side by side, not top and bottom. :fs1:

Thanks for all the help, guys!

On the intake manifold where the PCV air in fitting is the top hose goes to the side of that fitting. Another hose goes from the top of that fitting to the top rear of the valve cover. On the bottom pic I sent, where my fingers showing, that 90* elbow going into the block is the bottom hose.

On the intake manifold where the PCV air in fitting is the top hose goes to the side of that fitting. Another hose goes from the top of that fitting to the top rear of the valve cover. On the bottom pic I sent, where my fingers showing, that 90* elbow going into the block is the bottom hose.

Thanks! Mine is different on the rear of the valve cover. It goes into the bottom fitting on the TB, and the hose out of the top of the vacuum port on the manifold goes to the bottom front of the vacuum block nearest the rocker cover. That is the way the molded vacuum lines are made to go on mine. :hmm: