pics of tube cage bed please

varanus

northern ontario canada lol... found a mint box in texas and a decent on somewhere near chicago but shipping and duty/customs would kill me. i just found a sweet 89 short box 4x4 with a d44 and near mint box ( at least for canada) 31" bfg at's with about 95% tread 5 sp, and a cb here and picked it up for $425. what a steal. anyways i think i will make this one my daily driver and use the other one with the toasted box as a mub buggy. so looking for ideas on a truggy type box cage. google only turned up one thead but wasnt the one i saw a few weeks ago that had about 10 different designs. is an 89 4.0l a renix engine? new one is the 89 and the rust buggy is a 91 auto.

lmao ok thats funny, plans call for a 5.9l with a stroker crank and stock piston bore to keep cost down as much as posible. if i go truggy rear end i want minimum 35" shoes. swapping the d44 rear from the new dd to the buggy or may use the d60 i have laying around from a 2000 e350 ford van. sudjestions... also still lookin for truggy rear end pics