Where is my other oil filter for amsoil?

If it had two oil filters, it would have had a filter relocation kit installed and the two filters would most likely have been mounted side by side, although some kits mount the stock filter (almost) in it's original position and the bypass filter only is relocated.

ByPassMountsGroup_lg.jpg

My truck had amsoil put on it and people said there are 2 oil filters...

:huh???:

Do you mean it had Amsoil put IN it or an Amsoil System put ON it.

If you have Amsoil IN it, then it's just a regular filter change. If you had an Amsoil system put ON it...follow the line(s).

My grandpa said the other filter was right on top of the engine on the right, there is no filter... I guess someone took it off..

The other problem I was having was smoke coming from engine after about 5 mins of running, found out it was a huge hole in the exhaust manifold, my friend said I should get a new header...?

My truck had amsoil put on it and people said there are 2 oil filters, I can only find the one that looks like every other oil filter... Am I missing something or is it somewhere else?

Thanks in advance

M

You should find new people.. :D

Actually... I asked him IF it had a relocation or by-pass on it. I have never seen one on a Comanche or Cherokee 4-Litre and wanted to see its placement. I also told him to look for the adapter and lines...Its all in his other thread on this subject.