custom rear/front bumpers and rocker rails

Could any body who has made some or had some rear and front bumpers that look really nice? I'm getting ideas for mine and i can't find any of the ones i was looking for :oops: Also rocker rails. Any of the above would be a great help thank you

Brandon

Don't know if you like tube bumpers but there should be some pics from when I built mine on my build thread.

Ive checked it out and coped pic's thanks

nothing came up in searches? I know there were a couple substantial bumper threads.

Ive found a few but the search on here is like on google. meaning that after the first few or so the rest is just :ack: ive looked at your bumpers to but not sure if I'm digging it for mine. do you have any sort of build on them or just the pic's on your pic sight?

Thanks guys

Brandon

Another big thing to look at when building a bumper is the mounts. You can't tell in my build pics but the finished mounts are over a foot long and tied in through the snow plow mount holes and reinforce the frame around the steering box.

A lot of guys try to use the factory bumper mount locations,if you do this your bumper will be cosmetic only.

Another big thing to look at when building a bumper is the mounts. You can't tell in my build pics but the finished mounts are over a foot long and tied in through the snow plow mount holes and reinforce the frame around the steering box.

A lot of guys try to use the factory bumper mount locations,if you do this your bumper will be cosmetic only.

Thank you for that hint. i will make sure that the guy who is helping me on this knows this but I'm sure he will. thanks a bunch

Brandon