LWB Roll Bar - FLA

Drahcir495

Unfortunately it's not original. :(
Do you want one Don?

Rob L.

Rob, if you're selling yours, I'm calling dibs....name your price. I've wanted it since the day you got it.

Thanks Rob-man for offering but I recently sold a NOS one for a LWB. I like them but I'd have to lose the topper that I like more. :D

But even if I did, I guess I'd be SOL because PAT IS CALLING DIBS (whatever that is) and HE WANTS IT! :yes:

Do you want one Don?

Rob L.

Rob, if you're selling yours, I'm calling dibs....name your price. I've wanted it since the day you got it.

Thanks Rob-man for offering but I recently sold a NOS one for a LWB. I like them but I'd have to lose the topper that I like more. :D

But even if I did, I guess I'd be SOL because PAT IS CALLING DIBS (whatever that is) and HE WANTS IT! :yes:

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO START LETTING US IN ON THE STASH MAN!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

FACTORY LWB NOS BAR?!?!?!?!?!!?

YOU GOT THE GOODS, AND I'M A JUNKIE MAN!!! FEED THE ADDICTION!!!

Rob L. :fs2:

Do you want one Don?

Rob L.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO START LETTING US IN ON THE STASH MAN!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:rotf:

Brandon

FACTORY LWB NOS BAR?!?!?!?!?!!?

YOU GOT THE GOODS, AND I'M A JUNKIE MAN!!! FEED THE ADDICTION!!!

Rob L. :fs2:

sorry Don, I just got screwed when another local sold his lwb roll bar last weekend, and didn't tell me...even though I told him when I sold him my '90 eliminator that I'd buy it from him when he sold it. I did the same with Rob. I have the $$$, and besides a few random black interior parts, it's the last part that I need for the 3800.

sorry Don, I just got screwed when another local sold his lwb roll bar last weekend, and didn't tell me...even though I told him when I sold him my '90 eliminator that I'd buy it from him when he sold it. I did the same with Rob. I have the $$$, and besides a few random black interior parts, it's the last part that I need for the 3800.

Cash rules. :thumbsup:

Cash rules. :thumbsup:

had it in hand. he got less than I offered. just didn't call me.

Archived