Road trip

btm24

isn't that always the first question. :yes: if nothing else, try car-part.com and search for MJ specific items like rear axles, beds, taillights, etc.

Congrats to your bro! :bowdown:

yeah thanks pete but my dad said hes not going to carry any "junk" 14hrs back to FL :dunno: and yeah my bro looks a hole lot better in that new tan uniform :D

I have noticed that all the jeeps up hear r 4x4 :( in FL you never find a 4wd jeep cherokee and in all the time on the road I've seen 1 comanche and it was just a li'l 2wd long bed with crappy paint. 3 2door cherokees and 1 jeep wrangler truck. In NC i saw 4 lifted cherokees and 1 in VA. Also ive seen a few

cherokee with that euro front end. Its so nice up here in VA there's a lot of hills, all the roads are curvy, and all of the houses are brick with driveways on hills. It's

also super cool here. i guess there sayin this is fall, but it sure don't feel like it back in FL. 

isn't that always the first question. :yes:

I was telling a story at work the other day about a Junkyard we visited in Pa,

on vacation,

there were two Fiero's side by side (front end showing of one, rear of the other),

when I walked around them, I saw it was one car that had been torn in half. :eek:

Instead of reacting to the Fiero, the subject quickly changed to "you visit junk yards on vacation?". :rotfl2:

I didn't mean to let that one slip (for a second I had forgot I was among 'normals'. :nuts: )

isn't that always the first question. :yes:

I was telling a story at work the other day about a Junkyard we visited in Pa,

on vacation,

there were two Fiero's side by side (front end showing of one, rear of the other),

when I walked around them, I saw it was one car that had been torn in half. :eek:

Instead of reacting to the Fiero, the subject quickly changed to "you visit junk yards on vacation?". :rotfl2:

I didn't mean to let that one slip (for a second I had forgot I was among 'normals'. :nuts:)

thats a good 1 :clapping: