parts cherokee woes

JeepcoMJ

The '99XJ Classic that I sold to my girlfriend's mother was just hit on the right rear on Friday. Looks to be suspension and frame rail damage. The insurance company may total it and I'll be looking to buy it back if they do.

hope everyone is OK

...but then you fix the blue one, use the other one as a donor.

btw, scrapped my '99 out yesterday. $290 in scrap with two junk axles, rear hatch, no side doors, two 4.0 blocks, and two junk aw4's sitting in it...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

$593 for buyback of the Cherokee. Kind of on the fence with this one. Normally I'd be all over that since it's worth it for parts, alone, but I think I'm at the point where I honestly have too many vehicles. Plus, I'd need to drive out to Shippensburg, PA where it's being stored, rent a trailer, and haul it back.

$593 for buyback of the Cherokee. Kind of on the fence with this one. Normally I'd be all over that since it's worth it for parts, alone, but I think I'm at the point where I honestly have too many vehicles. Plus, I'd need to drive out to Shippensburg, PA where it's being stored, rent a trailer, and haul it back.

Buy it...you know it's worth it, and this gives you an excuse to fix and sell the other one. More net profit, and you don't often get a chance to buy a parts vehicle that you already know pretty well...