Ba/10 tranny mount (Pic inside)

The other day I went to pick up a mount for my Ba, the parts store said it is an "oddball" tranny so they would need to special order the part. No problem. Today I went to pick it up rushed home in hopes of getting it in before dark. Well after crawling around under my rig I noticed something....This new mount is not what's in there now...This is what they gave me

(The rustic radio was not included with purchase ;) )

The mount in there now looks like this

I stopped right there as I didn't want to drop the cross member to find out I had the wrong mount. So guys, did they throw me in a loop and give me a mount for the wrong tranny?

In a word -- yes, it appears so.

However, if you look at the photo you posted, there is a rubber cushion on the opposite side of that metal bracket. It's the rubber cushion that collapses and fails, and that's what you need to replace. You need to get under your truck with the new mount and compare it to the one that's in your truck to determine if it's the right one.

How much did you pay? Last time I replaced a BA 10/5 mount must have been at least 10 years ago and it cost me $115 back then -- at wholesale from the dealer. If you didn't pay at least 100 clams, chances are you got the wrong part.