New here

chico-64

Hello,

my name is norbert and my hometown is a smal village called Altendiez in Germany near by Frankfurt.

I just bought an 88 Comanche short bed 2 wheel drive, 6 cyl.! We restore the truck step by step.

How is it posible to load up pictures here :dunno: ???

best regards

Norbert

welcome! :cheers: :waving:

I've been meaning to use this quote, but kept forgetting about it. :D

This will work for almost any picture on the Internet. First of all, you need to upload your pictures to the Internet. There are a variety of picture hosting sites out there. Picturetrail.com , Photobucket.com , etc.....a Google search will bring up many.

Once you have your picture uploaded and you are viewing it on your screen in the size you want to use, you need to right-click on the picture and a menu will pop up.

Select "Properties" from the menu:

ry%3D400

Once in Properties, highlight the address and copy it:

ry%3D400

Now, you come to the forum, and click on the Image button:

ry%3D400

You will see the Image tags appear in the body of the message:

ry%3D400

Paste the address of the picture that you copied in between the tags:

ry%3D400

Click "Submit" and you are done!

Hello,

my name is norbert and my hometown is a smal village called Altendiez in Germany near by Frankfurt.

I just bought an 88 Comanche short bed 2 wheel drive, 6 cyl.! We restore the truck step by step.

best regards

Norbert

Hallo Norbert! Good to see a fella from Germany. My mom is from Germany originally, pardon my butchering of town, but I believe she is from just outside or Nurmburg, maybe Erlangen? Sorry if I completely wrecked both of those... I have seen them spelled out a few times, but I am just going on what I can recall by sound since its been awhile. Been over a few times to visit family. I love Frankfurt.

Welcome to the club!

Rob L. :cheers:

Hello,

best regards

Norbert

Hallo Norbert! Good to see a fella from Germany. My mom is from Germany originally, pardon my butchering of town, but I believe she is from just outside or Nurmburg, maybe Erlangen? Sorry if I completely wrecked both of those... I have seen them spelled out a few times, but I am just going on what I can recall by sound since its been awhile. Been over a few times to visit family. I love Frankfurt.

Welcome to the club!

Thanks ! Erlangen also is great!!

Hello,

best regards

Norbert

Welcome to the club!

PS ; the comanche is very rar here, at the moment there are only 8 registerd MJ´s all over Germany :rotf:

Thanks ! Erlangen also is great!!

welcome! :cheers: :waving:

I've been meaning to use this quote, but kept forgetting about it. :D

This will work for almost any picture on the Internet. First of all, you need to upload your pictures to the Internet. There are a variety of picture hosting sites out there. Picturetrail.com , Photobucket.com , etc.....a Google search will bring up many.

Once you have your picture uploaded and you are viewing it on your screen in the size you want to use, you need to right-click on the picture and a menu will pop up.

Select "Properties" from the menu:

ry%3D400

Once in Properties, highlight the address and copy it:

ry%3D400

Now, you come to the forum, and click on the Image button:

ry%3D400

You will see the Image tags appear in the body of the message:

ry%3D400

Paste the address of the picture that you copied in between the tags:

ry%3D400

Click "Submit" and you are done!

Thanks a lot!