Maiden 4WD trip

My uncle gave me his old 88 Comanche back in April and I've been slowly repairing things getting it road worthy. It sat for about 2 years before I got it so there were a ton of things that went bad on it once I started it up and driving it. Well, I finally got everything to the point where it was drivable and semi-reliable so I decided to test her out. Went on a 250 mile round trip to OBX to take her 4-wheeling in the sand. She did great, no issues whatsoever except for engine temps creeping up in stop and go traffic (we went on Saturday, when everyone is coming and going for their vacation week so traffic was heavy). I installed an auxiliary electric fan (no AC didn't come with one) today which fixes the overheating issues at low speeds and I'm taking her back down to OBX friday to push her a little bit harder in the sand and go exploring more. Here are some pics from this past weekend:

t0ncyr.jpg

2hi5cn8.jpg

ab2npk.jpg

14n05s2.jpg

PS - I didn't catch ANYTHING, but my buddy who was down there at the same time (didn't know it at the time) caught a 5ft shark!