Looking for a little advice

Just getting a game plan for the 89 build project. I'm looking for just a mild lift at the moment. 3" is what i'm shooting for with some 31's. I'm looking to see how people feel about using aftermarket parts up front i.e. control arms. Motion has a 3" kit with just coils, AAL an hardware for 300 benjamins, not too bad. I'm looking to keep the ride as close to stock as possible. Would you recommend a new track bar or adjustable control arms with 3 inches of lift? Any input is appreciated

:cheers:

Let's back up a step farther.

If you only want to run 31" tires, which you can do on an MJ with NO lift ... what established the criterion for a 3" lift? Could you live with a 2" lift, which would cost a lot less and probably not be borderline in need of new control arms and an adjustable track bar?

Personally, I was happier with my '88 on 31s after I put it back to stock height than I ever was with the 4" lift that was in it when I bought it.

Well i am swapping out my AMC-150 I4 for an AMC-290 V8 and i want my truck to sit as it dose right now and i was told to go with that kit . . . I like how my truck sit's right now on the 235/75R15's . . . I don't want it level cause when loaded it look saggy :ack:

Mike