Power steering line removal

I am in the final stages before painting the MJ. As it is a total color change I am removing as much stuff out of the engine compartment as I can, and have encountered a problem. When I try to remove the power steering lines the nut will turn, but the line tries to turn with it. I have sprayed it with PB Blaster and lightly tapped it while trying to turn the nut but neither has worked.

It is the upper one on the box, closest to the pinch bolt. Any ideas on how to remove it without bending or cutting it would be appreciated.

Those lines look pretty bad for a southern truck Jake. Did you buy it from the Wildman? :D PS hoses are not that expensive - they look like they should be replaced anyhow, si? I got mine off w. a 3/8" crows foot type socket that worked fine, have you tried this?

Those lines look pretty bad for a southern truck Jake. Did you buy it from the Wildman? :D PS hoses are not that expensive - they look like they should be replaced anyhow, si? I got mine off w. a 3/8" crows foot type socket that worked fine, have you tried this?

OK.......rub it in........just because I need to use this set -

Just to get the windshield wiper arm off.......don't mean I need to use it on everything...... :fs1:

LOL no, he never got his mitts on this one... ;)

The truck was a southern truck for 90% of the time before I got it, but it had made several trips up to Mich. as well ( owner went to school at Mich State).

Like Don says, they aren't that expensive. I'm gonna try the flame wrench and if that doesn't work I'll just cut the lines and replace them.

Thanks