carpet?

Or pull it out, and take it to the car wash and hit the whole thing with the pressure washer after spraying it down with a color safe degreaser. Then if you have any wierd color spots you can touch it up with a spray dye in a similar color.... a guy i know just did this to his Ranger V8 project, and it turned out nice!

i used to have the vinyl flooring and it was fine but i took it out to check the floor and it kinda got all ruined when i took it out. and it was all gross and nasty wet on the padding. so there is no one that sells molded carpet that actually fits? i understand you have to trim to fit but what about over the hump? does it fit well there?

i used to have the vinyl flooring and it was fine but i took it out to check the floor and it kinda got all ruined when i took it out. and it was all gross and nasty wet on the padding. so there is no one that sells molded carpet that actually fits? i understand you have to trim to fit but what about over the hump? does it fit well there?

Search for "ACC" and "carpet". You'll find a couple of threads where their molded carpets are discussed.

• 1 month later...
i was thinking about doing that. you can't feel the heat coming off the floor? i'm in florida so i need to insulate as much as possible. the heat in the summer is rediculous

yeah, i feel you man. my daily driver XJ is herculined and i have no a/c. it's brutal. i live in tampa. the MJ I'm building now will have plenty of insulation and a/c. i don't care how much it costs. wasnt so bad this winter. now that my girl is driving my other XJ i have to drive my trail rig every day. 1/2 hour each way. brutal.