What I've been doing .....

DJM/78

I recently started another couple of projects related to the MJ , however in the midst of trying to complete some of the other projects I found myself unable to do anything or

for the least part be productive . I've always had to many things to do and not enough time to do it . Anyway I figured you guys would like to see what I did with my garage .

.....and I wondered why I couldn't get anything done !

So I decided to clean things up a little so I won't be so worthless all the time . I couldn't find anything anymore and I was too ashamed to throw pics up of my workspace .

I found some garage paint I picked up for another project and started painting , then I went hay-wire :nuts:

1970's nasty counter top / workbench , before :

After :

So now I have a nice surface to work with and take pics of my progress on .

Oh" I got it all done in enough time to go hit a bucket of balls ... :yes:

Hey, that's a nice work space!

Thanks , after the clear coat it ended up being real hard and durable .

This is the paint I used , soon will be going on the floor . I don't have as nice of a place as I would like but it makes a real nice place to take pics . :chillin:

that's the same kit I used on my garage floor.....good stuff :cheers:

If you decide to spread the sparklies on the floor after you coat it, don't try to "direct" them where you want to go. Spread a section of floor, then take a handfull of the chips and underhand-toss them straight up in the air above it. They settle out better on the surface and not clump up or lay down to heavy in any one area. Took me about half of my floor before I figured that one out.....

Jeff

that's the same kit I used on my garage floor.....good stuff :cheers:

If you decide to spread the sparklies on the floor after you coat it, don't try to "direct" them where you want to go. Spread a section of floor, then take a handfull of the chips and underhand-toss them straight up in the air above it. They settle out better on the surface and not clump up or lay down to heavy in any one area. Took me about half of my floor before I figured that one out.....

Jeff

:clapping: I actually put them in a paper towel roll with my hand at the end and blew them out to stick on the vertical part of the counter .

Red neck spray gun ... :thumbsup: Next time I'll try it your way .

A clean work area is a sign of a sick, deteriating mind.

I know , all this work just to do more work ... :rotf:

I am making room for your MJ bed in there , picked up the axle today . :wavey: