HELP NEED IDEAS AND OPINIONS

Jakeman17

I know Pat. I'm trying not too! You Rob and Will have made me get my $#!& together and help me through it all with all the advice or riding my butt about anything and everything. It all gets to me and make me realize what i should/ shouldnt have done and avoid what i can to stay ahead

Image Not Found

I wanted to get a used car when my other car was totaled but i was told no. My dad refuses to buy used car even though i was paying for it. I am planning on loosing it and have been looking for something different for awhile now. but not having a job and getting unemployment enough for gas to and from school is not working at all. I put myself into debt early and it was stupid but thats why i have nothing saved bc it all went into debit when i was working

Pat and I might have another MJ in the woodwork, '91, 4.0L HO, AW4, NP231... Needs an engine. Maybe the three of us can work something out.

Rob L.

This right here ^^ is why this forum is my favorite of all the ones i frequent.

Thanks Its not done but I'm broke and keep changing what i wanna do with it.

wheres yours?

"I'll show you mine, if you show me yours."

That was about 1 minute after. My wife drew it one weekend while we were driving to the beach, so before we left for home we stopped by the tattoo parlor in Seaside.

I wanted to get a used car when my other car was totaled but i was told no. My dad refuses to buy used car even though i was paying for it. I am planning on loosing it and have been looking for something different for awhile now. but not having a job and getting unemployment enough for gas to and from school is not working at all. I put myself into debt early and it was stupid but thats why i have nothing saved bc it all went into debit when i was working

Pat and I might have another MJ in the woodwork, '91, 4.0L HO, AW4, NP231... Needs an engine. Maybe the three of us can work something out.

Rob L.

This right here ^^ is why this forum is my favorite of all the ones i frequent.

As long as he doesn't sell this one. :shake: Pat and I did an AX15/231 swap into his 2wd Peugot MJ, and then he sold it. :shake:

And his GF bought my Metric Ton. :D

Rob L.

• 1 month later...