Clear corner lens pics

beaterjeep

Well, I also have pics of the new clear corners I had ordered a while ago now, just need to get a pair of headlight bezels/doors, whatever they are called, and put them on the 86, but here they are off of it.

Oh, and BTW I had a major conflict with motorwings.com on these, so they ended up being real late and I actually had to leave them a nasty email to get them, but they did reimburse me the shipping charge, so that was an extra $10 in my pocket.

how long ago did you order yours, i ve looked every where i could and only came up with quardatek that had them but other places had them for the newer 97+

I ordered them on of all days Sept. 11th, and I had to send an email to them a week later because I hadn't got them. They responded actually pretty quickly, and said they had them just laying around and would send them out right away if I still wanted them, and they would reimburse me the $10 ship charge, so I took them. Three days after that they were in my hands, so in all it took a little over a week for me to get them, but now, I'm sure they would send them out right away, because the email I left was not nice at all. They were $45 w/$10 ship, and I like them a lot, I'm glad I got them. www.motorwings.com and go from there.

i also found a place that sells them but don't remember the site. another good one lost when my laptop fried. if you search for the clear coner lens thread i started the site is in there. they were cheaper then what joe got them at too IIRC.

Alex

ok i can't find those lens on motorwings. maybe i am not looking hard enough though.

Alex

That is odd, I just looked on motorwings as well, and it appears that they no longer carry them, so it looks like matrixracing is the last choice out there. And also in my own stupidity, the price on matrix IS for the pair, got to thinking why would they sell only one at a time.