Thinking about a new truck. What are my options?

Jerry

Got it last night and I've only driven it a couple of miles so far, my better half had the pleasure of driving it home! Going to take it for a good spin today and then I'll know what the 4.0L really feels like. I got her outdoors to pin the throttle while I was following in the blue one and I couldn't keep up! Even though the blue one is a manual gearbox.

It's got the original radio so that will hopefully mean no-one has messed with anything important.

So being a Pioneer does just mean it's got a fancy stripe! :D

edit: Hey FreakJeep, what are those lyrics from? - "i like big boy toys, motors and lights , knobs and switches and 4 wheel drive", I've got that song but I've no idea what it is. image_209027.gif

edit: Hey FreakJeep, what are those lyrics from? - "i like big boy toys, motors and lights , knobs and switches and 4 wheel drive", I've got that song but I've no idea what it is. image_209027.gif

its from arron prichets(don't quote me on spellling) song big boy toys its like my favourite song at the moment lol

its from arron prichets(don't quote me on spellling) song big boy toys its like my favourite song at the moment lol

I'll look that up :thumbsup: That is, after I go for a spin in my new toy :clapping:

Shawn! Dude! Look what you made me go an do! :fs1:

good morning Luke! thats a good looking truck. i hope you post some more pics. let us know how your ride went and what you think about the power and how you think it will take your camper. this is gonna be fun. it reminds me of my 89 pioneer.

next time buy the circle package for the ferries and come back through this way. stop for coffee and a visit.

keep us posted jamminz.gif

:yes: '89 Pioneer. Is there anything special about a 'Pioneer' package guys? Or does that just mean it's got a fancy stripe down the side?

It's all mostly good, 93k miles, refurbished suspension throughout including an add-a-leaf package, BF Goodriche AT tyres, topper and bed liner.

The bad - Minor dings here and there, LH rear wheel arch rusted out at the top edge and the floor pans need some attention (don't know how much yet). edit: and the rear bumper has got holes in it too.

next time buy the circle package for the ferries and come back through this way. stop for coffee and a visit.

keep us posted

I'll do that! Thanks for the offer :thumbsup: Pics on the way when it's on the road. Needs aircare before I can drive it :(

Can anyone tell me where the wiring associated with the auto gear changing is? I gave it a serious jet wash on Sunday including under the hood ( :dunce: ) and on the way home it took a couple of miles and an overheat for it to dry out enough to start changing upgear again! It did fix itself though so it wasn't too distressing an experience :yes: