31 10.50/15

pug

I bought factory wheels and these tires came with them. They would not sell just wheels. I was thinking $125. all 4 tires does this sound fair. thanks

Just tires or would i be better of some sort of trade. I tried to sell some doors once had a bad experiance. They wanted them for basicaly nothing. I thought $25. was cheap for 2 94 xj doores

I bought factory wheels and these tires came with them. They would not sell just wheels. I was thinking $125. all 4 tires does this sound fair. thanks

That's $31 per tire for tires that sell new for ... what, $125 to $150 each? Sounds fair to me. Probably even more important than tread depth, though, is age. What's the manufactured date code, and do the sidewalls show any evidence of dry rot or ozone cracking?

Like Eagle said, as long as there is no dry rot and the beads look good. I was going to say 150... Some shops are looking at the dates and NOT mounting tires that are old regardless of tires condition!!

I have bought a couple sets recently. The first is a set of 5 BFG 33x 10.5 75+ % on AR alloy rims for 350. Then a second set of 4 31x10.5 BFGs 40-50% on AR alloys for 200. Single tires, like spares, but near brand new on rims for 25-30. Then factor in how much do you want them? Don't go over 200, be patient and you will find what you want for what you are willing to spend.

CW

Just don't get caught with tires date stamped 1978 like my father did last year in his 68 Camaro. Fubared the fender trim and dented the driver door when she blew. Tires still had some of the little rubber nubs on them and he just couldn't bring his self to get new....or let tire shop guys touch the factory wheels.

Another question are the old willys tires street legal and or they any good in the mud. They are the real skinny tires maybe 15 x 7 wide. thanks

dunno first hand, but have been told by some old cj/military guys that they suck on pavement.