Members search

Something like that would only work, if everyone has entered their location, in the same format. If you go to the members list, you can click on the location at the top of the grid, and it will sort the best it can that way.

an idea might be a requierd form that we all have to fill out that has the person who is registering select, rather than fill out, their home country/state,province.

that way everyones location would be in the same format and easy to search.

I think that's what you meant.

If you go to the members list, you can click on the location at the top of the grid, and it will sort the best it can that way.

:dunno: on the members list the grid all I see is:

# / Username / Joined / Posts Rank / Message / E-mail / Website /

I do not see a Location column. :hmm:

I see a lot of people have there location listed under there name/ avitar. I know some people do not want there location know so they do not have it listed. What I would like to do is be able to search for other members that are near me.

My bad, I thought I'd seen it under there.

You can search by location.. by doing this

Unfortunately, it still doesn't display the location in the results. Looks like we'll have to deal with the Adventure Planning subforums for now. :(

One of the little voices in my head is telling me that someone started a CC map once, where you get a world map, with pins in it where people are.

I think the thread started before I even joined though.

an idea might be a requierd form that we all have to fill out that has the person who is registering select, rather than fill out, their home country/state,province.

that way everyones location would be in the same format and easy to search.

I think that's what you meant.

yea thats what i meant . i just wasnt thinking right