FNG

casey

Travelers Rest??? I'm originally from Brevard NC just north of greenville I also raced dirt track at Riverside speedway a couple of times and then moved to pit crew for a guy that raced there.

Cole

You got it, you must be from these here hills to know that! 8)

I ride my bike up Ceasars Head to Brevard quite a bit. jamminz.gif

We lived in Asheville before we moved here. The MJ I just picked up is from Asheville.

I'm down for a Tellico run in the spring...of course y'all will have to see my Cherokee. We have one in the oven, due soon, so I'm sittin' back at the house for a spell. Getting some things ready for Tellico and Callallantee in the spring. We have an FSJ event every June at Uwharrie also.

Some guys in our FSJ club are going to Callallantee, Tenn. the weekend of the 28th of October. If you're down for some hardcore wheeling, there will be some going on.

I've never been to Gray Rock but hear it's worth the drive.

87manche I also want a diesel powered FSJ for a tow rig I have had plans for one ever sence I bought my M-715 and thats all the further I got lol,allthough I have thought about a diesel powered FSJ cherokee or waggy for ease of camping and the little woman prolly wouldnt like the M-715 for crossing country or even the county lol.

I've seen both the sites before. But how is the wheeling? A pic or site, can make it seem much better than it really is.

not sure, me and the bro might go out there this weekend and check it out...

(he just got gears/lockers & brand new 35s on the XJ)

Travelers Rest??? I'm originally from Brevard NC just north of greenville I also raced dirt track at Riverside speedway a couple of times and then moved to pit crew for a guy that raced there.

Cole

You got it, you must be from these here hills to know that! 8)

I ride my bike up Ceasars Head to Brevard quite a bit. jamminz.gif

We lived in Asheville before we moved here. The MJ I just picked up is from Asheville.

I'm down for a Tellico run in the spring...of course y'all will have to see my Cherokee. We have one in the oven, due soon, so I'm sittin' back at the house for a spell. Getting some things ready for Tellico and Callallantee in the spring. We have an FSJ event every June at Uwharrie also.

Some guys in our FSJ club are going to Callallantee, Tenn. the weekend of the 28th of October. If you're down for some hardcore wheeling, there will be some going on.

I've never been to Gray Rock but hear it's worth the drive.

This is kinda an piece of info for everyone of the southern guys but especially you since your close. Check out gulches orv park in laurens county. If you want pics of it and the wheeling info got to usjeeps.com its a SC based group i am a member of along with one other guy on here. Also here is some info on it and ill post pics in the next post.

Cole

About Gulches Off Road Vehicle Park

Gulches ORV Park is a new off road vehicle park located in Laurens County, South Carolina.

Located between Columbia and Greenville, we have planty of land for ATV, 4x4, off road bike and Jeep riders to rock-crawl.

Our 450 foot elevation from the road to the Reedy River along with rock faces, gardens, a tank trap with three water holes and sugar sand offer endless fun for ORVers.

We are located in Laurens county on Indian Mound Rd. This is off 252 at hwy 25 or off 221 out of the city of Laurens 7.5 mile south on 221 Indian Mound. Bear right off of 221 at Crenshaws bait shop (has 100 cow skulls on the roof.) We are about 7 miles either way on Indian Mound Road

6850 Indian Mound Road

Laurens County, SC 29384

For questions or to volunteer to help make Gulches great:

Call Skip @ (864) 449-5698 or

e-mail at Gulches@gmail.com

http://www.gulchesorvpark.com

4x4s, ATVs & Trail Bikes Welcome!

Cost: $15.00 for 1 full day

(after a $5.00 one-time membership fee)

4x4 riders, guests & visitors:

$5 each

Thursday: 3PM - dusk

Friday: 3PM - dusk

Saturday: 10AM 'till Dusk

Sunday: 11AM 'till 6PM

Safety: ATV and Motorcycle riders MUST wear helmets and goggles. No alcohol is permitted on the property.

You must be 18+ or accompanied by a parent while on the property. Parents must sign waiver forms before minors can enter park.

Our GPS Location:

n34 23.927

w82 08.268

here's some links to pics of it. These were this past weekend and the toyota trail team was there with some FJ's for the guys to drive. can't wait to go. And check out that forum i posted above if you want to know more alot of guys have been and theres tons of posts about it.

Cole

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=ce74ajt.3dvs5be5&x=0&y=u5cyyt

http://www.strom.clemson.edu/staff/pat/mog/trips/Gulches100706/index.html