Help repairing fuel injectors

For a little over a $100 you can get a set of rebuilt and flow matched ones from Precision Auto Injectors. You can even get the 5.0 injectors which will improve performance and mpg for a little more. Here's the link: http://www.precisionautoinjectors.com/main.sc

:cheers:

Paul, what bothers me about this site is that they don't give p/n's, flow rates, and the pressure rating of the injectors. I know exactly what I want (refubished Mopar grey top 96-99 p/n 53030778, 23.2 lb/hr @ 49psi). Their site lists one injector for like 88-92 Jeeps. Not hardly true. I don't want to go thru another tuning process for the stroker. :(

Paul, what bothers me about this site is that they don't give p/n's, flow rates, and the pressure rating of the injectors. I know exactly what I want (refubished Mopar grey top 96-99 p/n 53030778, 23.2 lb/hr @ 49psi). Their site lists one injector for like 88-92 Jeeps. Not hardly true. I don't want to go thru another tuning process for the stroker. :(

They use to have a lot more info on their website. Must be the economy. In fact I don't even see the 5.0 injector upgrade deal for Jeeps. I guess you could contact them and they would tell you what p/n's they use or you could request them use a specific p/n. Anyhow, I went with them after a few on here had good success with them. I believe Jeff was one. They send a sheet with the injectors with the flow rate and psi that they tested at.

:cheers: