WTB: Black Dash

comanche09

No such thing as "just the drivers side of the dash". The dash is one "Unit" runs all the way across. Includes the right side glove box etc. Probably expensive to ship, it would be kind of large. If a shipped black dash was economically feasible for me, I'd have been all over it.

I've shipped a couple of dashes. In the $50 range for shipping, so not that bad when you consider the hard to find black interior. If I had one and was sending it to him, it would be close to $100-125 total with shipping, depending on the price I had to pay for the dash at the JY. If it was going to say, San Diego, CA. it would only be $20 to $30 more on top of the price above for shipping.

And just so you know, the dashes that I've sent in the past were Black and I included everything with them. :thumbsup:

To the OP, I'll keep my eyes open for ya.

:cheers:

Thanks guys! :cheers:

I have scavenged a whole black interior from an '87 MJ in the yard (minus the carpet and headliner). Got all the pass side dash pieces that were removable, but need a whole dash with driverside in good shape. Thanks