front end shake

the 92 shakes like a mother once i get over 45. Just real fine shakes, but can feel it in my steering wheel. Also hast the ol' death wobble from around 50 to 55. Not super worried about it, but hoping my new currie track bar will fix some of it. Just seeing what some other people have done to alleviate there problems. :cheers:

the 92 shakes like a mother once i get over 45. Just real fine shakes, but can feel it in my steering wheel. Also hast the ol' death wobble from around 50 to 55. Not super worried about it, but hoping my new currie track bar will fix some of it. Just seeing what some other people have done to alleviate there problems. :cheers:

Death wobble from 50 to 55? Meaning you can speed up to 60 and it goes away? That is NOT death wobble, that's tire shimmy caused by poor balance on the front tires.

Well that makes me happier, maybe a wheel weight is all i'll need, and yes once i get through this little death wobble it goes away, it just has a shake to it that isn't too bad

I don't like to belabor the point, but we see this mistake too often to let it slide:

YOU DON'T HAVE DEATH WOBBLE

You have wheel shimmy, caused by an imbalanced tire. If you can drive through it ... it isn't death wobble. With death wobble, you CANNOT keep driving, and you have to slow down to almost a complete stop before the shaking goes away. There is no such thing as a "little" death wobble. It's called "death wobble" for a reason. When it occurs, you think you're going to die ... instantly.

ok... so i don't have death wobble, i get that part :nuts: . Was just looking for ideas on how to fix the front end shimmy and no i don't drive at 60 cause parts will probly start shaking loose from all the vibration :shake: