88pioneer - don't buy this MJ, please

terrawombat

I know it's in NJ and you like to snatch them all up before I get a chance to look at them, but please don't take this one from me: http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/1603284600.html

I mean, it's a 2WD...and its got the pukegoat...and it has the cheesy steel wheels which probably means it's a base model and comes with NO goodies. And it's white. And the owner, Bob, said he hates you and wouldn't sell it to you anyway.

Just kidding - it's fair game for all, but I do want to see how badly he really needs to sell it ;)

Those "classic" MJs sure are worth alot of money. Thats only 1750.oo more than I paid for mine.

Yea - he definitely wants more than he'll likely get for it, but I just did the same thing with one of my motorcycles. Listed it for $1750, but had a lowest price of $1000 in my head that I really expected to get for it. Had a couple offers of $1200 and $1400, but those guys flaked out at the last minute. Finally wound up selling it for $1000 - would have been nice to have gotten more, but I'm happy with what I got.

Don't worry, no more money in my bank to keep buying these things up :thumbsup:

Guess I better strike while the iron is hot! I just sold two of my other non-Jeep vehicles and freed up some space in my shop. First thing I need to do is repair my '89 MJ waterpump and get that back in service, but then I still have plenty of room for some 'other' toys...