wanted: header panel(grill support)NC found one thanks

nitroxsteve

If you make it up to Hampton Roads VA, I'll give you a bench seat. Only reason I held onto it was that it was solid and the springs were good. It will need recovered and will need your floor brackets. Yours for the taking.

:cheers:

If you make it up to Hampton Roads VA, I'll give you a bench seat. Only reason I held onto it was that it was solid and the springs were good. It will need recovered and will need your floor brackets. Yours for the taking.

When I did a map quest for Hampton Roads VA it shows it in the middle of the Chesapeake Bay, do you live on a boat? I don't have any plans to be in that area soon, but I never know when my schedual will change.

Thanks,

When I did a map quest for Hampton Roads VA it shows it in the middle of the Chesapeake Bay, do you live on a boat? I don't have any plans to be in that area soon, but I never know when my schedual will change.

Thanks,

:rotfl2: Not anymore, I retired from the Navy. :rotfl2:

I'm in Cheaspeake, 23320. It's just hanging out in the garage so if you don't get one by the next time your this way, you can have it.

I have a header panel that is slightly cracked across the top, but can be repaired. I have a bench seat back too(I stole the mounts for my bucket seats). I think there is a bench in the Comanche at the Pull a Part, could be a good option for you.

I have a header panel that is slightly cracked across the top, but can be repaired. I have a bench seat back too(I stole the mounts for my bucket seats). I think there is a bench in the Comanche at the Pull a Part, could be a good option for you.

Thanks, I went and got the seat from the pull a part today, ($35.00) it was actualy in great shape. I took it to the car wash on the way home and cleaned it up.I also so pulled the park brake assembly off, mine was stripped out. My header panel is repairable just didnt want to fool with it, there is a good one on a cherokee at the pull a part I'll probably head back over this week and pull it off.